Sabtu, 05 Maret 2011

Me Buying

Well, I've just bought fabrics.


 
catoon (for the flower) : 18.000 idr/meter
(white) hero : 12.000 idr/meter


I looove sewing, but I don't know why I feel so lazy (and comes to hate) making pattern. Boring thing likely. Hahah. 

Hope these fabrics could be a nice dress one. 

And these ... another fabrics. Soo lovely, and soo 'expensive'. 30.000 idr/meter.
And if I buy, and I 'destroy' the suture, then Im going to broke easily. Hahah. Hope someday I could sew these 'expensive' fabrics (so it means me going expert in sewing--aamiin)










2 komentar:

  1. kunjungan gan :)
    bagi bagi motivasi :
    Sesungguhnya di saat kesusahan teman, satu senyum yang tulus lebih berharga daripada sejuta kata yang tiada guna.
    ditunggu kunjungan baliknya gan :)

    BalasHapus